Prices & Packages
Barramundi & Sportfishing
The Arnhem Land Barramundi Lodge is available solely for fishing during the months of March & April (‘run-off’) and October & November (‘build up’) each year. During these months the water temperatures increase and the barramundi are at their most active. For the months of May through to September the lodge is exclusively used to accommodate tours operated by the Lodge’s owner, Outback Spirit.
For all fishing package bookings and enquiries please contact Fishing Tropical Australia. Outback Spirit has contracted Fishing Tropical Australia to be its sole booking agent during these times. With over 30 years of fishing experience, Alex and his team have unparalleled knowledge with regards to everything there is to know about fishing these pristine waters in the Northern Territory. Please send them an email or give them a call and Alex or one of his team members will be happy to assist you.
Prices & Packages
Please call or email us for all current pricing and packages.
Included in your package
- All permit fees to enter Aboriginal land and fish Aboriginal waters
- Courtesy airport transfers to and from the Lodge
- Professionally guided fishing
- Twin Share Deluxe Safari Suite accommodation.
- Complimentary laundry service
- All chef prepared meals
- Use of our own quality fishing tackle on a replacement if lost or damaged basis. (Please bring your own fly fishing tackle)
The Lodge is fully licensed and offers a range of quality beers and wines available for purchase.
Travel to and from the Lodge
Air North operates regular passenger services between Darwin and Maningrida. Please enquire for further details.
Make a booking enquiry or phone us direct on (08) 8983 1544